$4.99 - $29.94
Scientific Name: Antirrhinum majus Common Name: Garden/Cut Flower Snapdragon Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C) Blooming Season: Early Spring, Spring, Autumn Plant Habit: Upright Characteristics: Attracts Bees, Attracts Hummingbirds, Fragrant Flowers, Frost Tolerant
Fertilize: Every two weeks
Spacing: 14 – 18″ (36 – 46cm) Height: 30 – 36″ (76 – 91cm) Width: 16 – 18″ (41 – 46cm) Exposure: Sun
General Information: Great for landscape color and used as cut flowers.
Plug crop time: 5 to 6 weeks Transplant to finish: 13 to 16 weeks as a cut or garden flower
- Vigorous, heat-tolerant plants reach a uniform height and are topped by excellent-quality, closely set blooms.
- Flowers well under long days.
- Useful as both a landscape series and as a garden cut flower.
- Suitable for commercial greenhouse or field-grown cut flower production.
- Group 3-4 flowering snapdragon.