Out of Stock
- A Philodendron Imperial Red can survive in low light, but grows faster and looks better in medium light.
- Always allow the top 50% of the soil to dry out before watering. Water less, allowing the soil to dry out a bit more, during the winter months.
- Fertilize monthly when the plant is actively growing with a balanced food diluted to ½ the recommended strength. If the plant is not producing new leaves, it doesn’t need any plant food.
- An Imperial Red Philodendron grows well in warm temperatures between 70°-85°F ( 21.1°-29.4°C)
- Basic household humidity is fine for this plant.