Scientific Name: Petunia x hybrida
Hardiness Degree: 40°F (4.4°C)
Blooming Season: Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer, Autumn
Plant Habit: Trailing
Characteristics: Shade Tolerant
Fertilize: Every two weeks
Spacing: 18 – 24″ (46 – 61cm)
Height: 8 – 10″ (20 – 25cm)
Width: 16 – 22″ (41 – 56cm)
General Information: Bee’s Knees is filled with lush blooms and puts on a high-impact show all season long with very little attention.
- Bee’s Knees is filled with lush blooms and puts on a high-impact show all season long with very little attention.
- It brings the most intense yellow petunia to the market, along with the best performance!
- This variety holds its yellow color better than any other yellow petunia.
- It features dark green foliage and outstanding branching.
- Versatile, works well in containers and the landscape.