Scientific Name: Pelargonium x peltatum Common Name: Ivy Geranium Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C) Blooming Season: Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer, Autumn Plant Habit: Mounded, Spreading Characteristics: Shade Tolerant
Spacing: 12″ (30cm) Height: 8 – 10″ (20 – 25cm) Width: 12 – 14″ (30 – 36cm) Exposure: Sun
Compact, dark leaf.
- The only compact, dark-leafed ivy geranium series on the market.
- Habit stays tight and controlled for growing in pot-tight basket production.
- Naturally compact habit simplifies small pot and quart production.
- Dark leaves add attractive contrast for greater appeal and value.
- Perfect uniformity across all colors.
‘Florpeltburg’ (Flowering Only License)