We are so excited to be able to offer the Quick Fire® hydrangea tree! This rare hydrangea tree is absolutely stunning. Pure white lacecap blooms transition to blush pink and by fall are deep rose red. Butterflies and hummingbirds flock to this beauty! The phenomenal display doesn’t stop at the blooms; the Quick Fire Hydrangea tree has exciting fall foliage as well. The leaves turn gold and burgundy!
The Quick Fire hydrangea blooms a full month before other panicle hydrangeas and keeps on going through fall. You will enjoy a very long bloom period that lasts almost half of the year from summer to fall.
These breath-taking blooms are perfect for fresh cuttings and floral arrangements and even dry well to be used in bouquets all year long.
- Tree form. The Quick Fire is a unique tree form hydrangea that adds class and beauty to the home landscape.
- Exciting blooms. Beautiful lacecap bloom clusters cover this hydrangea tree. The flowers start out pure white in summer and slowly blush from a light pink to a deep rose red in fall.
- Early blooms. This Quick Fire blooms up to one month earlier than other panicle hydrangeas and keeps blooming just as long!
- Long bloom period. This hydrangea tree blooms from summer through fall giving you exquisite flowers for months on end.
- No blue blooms! The flowers of the Quick Fire hydrangea are not affected by pH so you will never have blue blooms.
- Low maintenance. The Quick Fire hydrangea tree is easy to care for; give it a drink and some food and it will be your pride and joy for years to come
|Soil Type||Well Drained|
|Mature Height||6-10 Feet|
|Mature Width||4-5 Feet|
|Bloom Color||Multicolored, Pink, White|