Let these fragrant, lavender-purple blooms with bright yellow eye zones take center stage in your container garden! Ruffled, picotee edge, 6″ single blooms. These spectacular daylilies add gorgeous color and classic form to any garden or flower bed.
- Height: 20 – 23 inches
- Spacing: 18 – 24 inches
- Spread: 18 – 24 inches
- Light Requirements: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Foliage Type: Dormant grass-like, long, linear, rich green foliage
- Bloom Time: Mid summer
- Flower Form: 6″ Single flower
- Planting Instructions: Dig a hole large enough to accommodate roots without bending them. Firm soil around roots and water in well.
- Soil Requirements: Adaptable to many soil conditions. Make sure it is well drained.
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Pruning: Cut back spent flower stems. After flowering