Scientific Name: Pelargonium hortorum Common Name: Geranium, Zonal Hardiness Degree: 32°F (0.0°C) Blooming Season: Early Spring, Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Late Summer, Autumn Plant Habit: Upright, Mounded
Fertilize: Every two weeks
Spacing: 12″ (30cm) Height: 12 – 14″ (30 – 36cm) Width: 12 – 14″ (30 – 36cm) Exposure: Sun
General Information: The ultimate geranium for garden beds, with big, bright flowers and crisp, medium green leaves. They do well in large containers, too!
Medium vigor, green leaf.
- Dynamo is the powerhouse among zonal geraniums: all the key colors you need in a uniform series.
- Matches for habit, flower timing and branching to ship all at once.
- Powerful first flush of color with more continuous blooms per plant.
- It has big, bright flowers and crisp, medium green leaves.
- The ultimate geranium for garden beds and large containers.
‘SIL Gatwig’ (Flowering Only License)