- Your Dracaena Colorama prefers medium indirect sunlight. Brown spots on the leaves usually indicate the plant is getting too much light. Pale leaves, slow growth, and small new leaves indicate it is not getting enough light
- Overwatering causes root rot and is the main reason a Colorama plant dies. Water it well and allow the top half of the soil to dry before watering again. Brown tips on the leaves can indicate overwatering, while numerous yellow leaves mean the plant needs more water.
- Your Dracaena Colorama will do well in average humidity environments but will appreciate regular misting.
- Your Dracaena likes comfortable room temperatures between 65-80 degrees. Do not allow the temperature to fall below 60 degrees.
- This plant likes to be fed every two weeks in the spring and summer with a well-balanced plant food at half the recommended strength. No food is necessary during the winter when plant growth naturally slows. Always make sure the soil is damp before applying any fertilizer.